The COLORADO BUSINESS ROUNDTABLE engages with elected leaders, business and non-profit leaders, and other strategic allies to improve the business climate in our state by unapologetically amplifying the voice of business in all four corners of Colorado.
Every day, businesses provide Coloradans across our state with income and benefits, valuable products and services, tax revenue, and vital funding for charities.
As an affiliate of the national Business Roundtable, we represent America’s biggest employers.
“We champion innovative legislative policy initiatives with Governors, Mayors, and state legislators across the nation, leveraging technology as an innovation driver to secure better outcomes focused on K-20 education policy, coding, career pathways, and workforce development. The Colorado Business Roundtable has provided a valuable platform to work collaboratively with other businesses for our work in Colorado.”
— SCOTT HUGHES, APPLE
“The past two years of unprecedented challenges have forced all of us to recognize the importance of a robust and resilient workforce. Our state’s long-term competitiveness and economic vitality depends on opening more pathways to good-paying careers and upward mobility for more Coloradans; COBRT’s work is critical in sparking collaboration between public and private sectors to strengthen Colorado’s education and workforce development programs.”
— KARLA NUGENT, Founder & Chief Revenue Officer — Weifield Group
We are Unique
- We work on public policy issues that affect our members in Colorado, nationally, and internationally.
- We unapologetically tell the story that business is a force for good in our community.
- We represent business in all four corners of Colorado.
- Our partners represent Academia, Business, Community, and Government.
Purpose of a Corporation
Each of our stakeholders is essential. We commit to deliver value to all of them for the future success of our companies, our communities, and our country.
- Delivering value to our customers.
- Investing in our employees.
- Dealing fairly and ethically with our suppliers.
- Supporting the communities in which we work.
- Generating long-term value for shareholders, who provide the capital that allows companies to invest, grow, and innovate.