The Colorado Business Roundtable engages with elected leaders, business and nonprofit leaders, and other strategic allies to improve the business climate in our state by unapologetically amplifying the voice of business in all four corners of Colorado.
The Business Roundtable Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation:
- Delivering value to our customers.
- Investing in our employees.
- Dealing fairly and ethically with our suppliers.
- Supporting the communities in which we work.
- Generating long-term value for shareholders, who provide the capital that allows companies to invest, grow and innovate.
Colorado Business Roundtable is Unique:
- We represent America’s biggest companies.
- We work on public policy issues that affect our members primarily in Colorado, nationally and internationally.
- We unapologetically tell the story that business is good.
- We represent business in all four corners of Colorado, not just Denver.
Sign up with your email address to receive weekly news from COBRT.
We respect your privacy.