Colorado Oil & Gas Association
1800 Glenarm Place, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80202
The Rocky Mountain Energy Summit Conference has evolved since its inception in 1989 to be a nationally-recognized event for industry stakeholders. The conference is the longest running conference of its kind and distinguishes itself by inspiring positive engagement and change in our industry. After 27 years, this conference maintains a reputation for delivering thought provoking content and the best industry networking opportunity in the Rockies.
Conference Theme – Our Energy Evolution: Opportunity Through Challenge
The massive production increases and technological advances of the Shale Revolution have now given way to a period of sharply lower commodity prices, global competition for diminishing markets, and stressful business environments. The challenges are great, but so are the opportunities. As has been the case historically through times of downturn, strategy and technology adapt and evolve to produce the next generation of dynamic growth and success. The 28th Annual Rocky Mountain Energy Summit this August will explore the components of “Our Energy Evolution” as we analyze the current challenges and identify the exciting opportunities ahead for the oil and gas industry. Over three days, we will hear panels and keynotes from an exciting array of industry experts, leaders of companies large and small, and policy makers on subjects of critical importance to understanding what lies ahead.
Subjects will include:
- A survey of the technological innovations that are relentlessly driving the implementation of operational efficiencies and a preview of those that will drive the next generation of exploration and development success;
- Presentations from industry executives of companies large and small on how to manage through challenge to opportunity;
- Analyses of markets from industry’s top analysts, including considerations of pricing, basin economics, transportation and export for oil, gas, NGLs, and LNG;
- The continual reinvention and reemergence of the Denver-Julesburg Basin;
- Regulatory initiatives at the federal, state and local levels; and
- New deal strategies and structures.
In addition, our exhibit hall and related events will provide, as always, an unparalleled opportunity to connect and network with industry peers and leading service providers. Join us to learn how Our Energy Evolution will spawn remarkable innovation, sharpen visions for the future, and produce leaner, stronger companies poised to lead our industry into the next generation.
Rocky Mountain Energy Summit attendees are eligible to receive up to 16.5 AAPL credits through their attendance at the conference. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Click here to view the conference schedule at a glance.
Click here to view the detailed conference agenda.