What you'll learn and why you need to be at the 2nd annual M2 Conference:
- Manufacturing update: Who's growing, who's slowing, what sectors are poised for growth and why
- Case studies: How manufacturers are financing national, regional and product-sector growth -- debt, equity, and alternative financing
- Financing strategies for early-and-second stage companies
- What lenders and investors don't understand about manufacturing: a company view
- How great management teams build investment value: an investor view
- Sector update: food and beverage's wild ride: what a 'frothy' market means for brands, entrepreneurs, and investors
- Is lifestyle and outdoor industry the next manufacturing growth sector?
- Financing craft brewers - where does it go from here?
- NEW at this year's conference:
- 5 Colorado growth-companies turn-the-tables on lenders and investors in a reverse Fish-Tank (sorry Sharks!)
HELP US RAISE THE VISIBILITY OF MANUFACTURING IN THE INVESTMENT COMMUNITY BY ATTENDING M2!
Time & Place:
2:00 - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Tivoli, Auraria, Denver, Colorado
Featuring a reception after at the new Tivoli Brewery.
Brought to you by CompanyWeek
Have questions about M2 2016: Growth & Financing Strategies for Manufacturers? Contact Bart Taylor, CompanyWeek