Join us on Friday, November 4th at the Summit Conference Center in Aurora for the 34th Annual Demography Summit!
Register Now to attend the Summit in person or online. For the second year, we’re offering the ability to view the entire event LIVE online! See below for event details.
Please join us for this exciting and informational event to learn about the issues affecting YOUR community or organization!
- Spend the day learning about the population and economic trends affecting our state.
- Hear from experts on the retail marijuana industry on the social, demographic and economic effects it has had on Colorado. We’ll have Andrew Freedman, Colorado’s Director of Marijuana Coordination speaking on policy and social factors, and Adam Orens, Managing Director of BBC Research & Consulting, sharing his research on the economic effects. We’ll also have real estate and regulatory experts sharing their insights.
- Get a better understanding of the upcoming 2020 Census, why it is important, and how your community or organization can get involved.
- Learn about the factors impacting rural economic growth in our state.
- Updates from our partner Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development.
- And more!
The meeting will be held on Friday, November 4 at The Summit Conference Center in Aurora from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Breakfast and lunch will be provided!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com for more information.