They're big. They're heavy. Your E-reader wants them gone. If you're ready to jump to digital completely, here are 5 things that can help you make the transition.
5. Erode your oldest novels with the artistic landscapes of Guy Laramee:
In the course of his 30 years of practice, interdisciplinary artist Guy Laramée has created in such varied and numerous disciplines as theater writing and directing, contemporary music composition, musical instrument design and building, singing, video, scenography, sculpture, installation, painting, and literature. His latest work includes these intricate landscapes made from books.
4. Make your self some new furniture out of those old home decor books:
3. Remember to stick to the facts:
2. Stash your deepest secrets:
[lightbox type="iframe" title="Title" href="http://how2dostuff.blogspot.com/2006/02/how-to-make-secret-hollow-book.html"]DIY Hollow Book[/lightbox]
1. Disguise your E-Reader, well, like a book:
[lightbox type="iframe" title="Title" href="http://outofprintclothing.com/ebook-cases/"]Ebook Jackets[/lightbox]