Significant tax reform will jump start our economy and lead to enhanced investments, research, hiring’s, and certainty within the business community. The Colorado Business Roundtable is pleased to offer this conference call with our partner, AT&T this Wednesday with the Tax Foundation. In addition to discussing the various proposals and paths forward, they will also briefly address Colorado’s state business ranking in their publication, State Business Tax Climate Index.
To join this and other the COBRT conference calls with AT&T Connect, contact email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Presentation from the Tax Foundation
* Kyle Pomerleau, Director, Center for Federal Tax Policy
* Nicole Kaeding, Economist, Center for State Tax Policy
The briefing will consist of:
- An overview of The House GOP Blueprint's effect on Colorado and its impact on jobs, family incomes, and the business tax relief on Colorado businesses.
- Impact on Jobs and Family Incomes by State: The House GOP Blueprint would lead to the creation of roughly 30,000+ new jobs and boost the after-tax incomes of the median household by $5,794 in Colorado.
- Business Tax Relief by State: The House GOP Blueprint provides a net $33 billion tax cut for Colorado businesses over the next decade, as scored on a static basis.