Connect & Collaborate has formed a partnership with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) to promote the many resources in place to help businesses run more smoothly and in keeping with state laws and regulations.
Each month we'll bring you a closer look at one of their many agencies which include:
- Division of Banking
- Colorado Civil Rights Division
- Division of Financial Services
- Division of Insurance
- Division of Professions and Occupations
- Division of Real Estate
- Division of Securities
- Division of Consumer Counsul
- Office of Policy
- Research and Regulatory Reform
- Public Utilities Commission
Today, we'll talk with Joe Neguse, Executive Director of DORA for and overview of the agencies and how they can help you do business better.