The Chamber and Colorado Business Roundtable’s D.C. Fly-in is a unique opportunity to make an impact in Washington and on your business. It’s your chance to interact directly with policymakers, White House officials, and Chamber members.
The trip’s mission is twofold: to educate and empower Chamber members, and to represent the voice of the south metro Denver business community at the Capitol.
For more information, please contact Natalie Harden or Chamber Staff at 303.795.0142
The Chamber leads an annual legislative tour that includes:
- Meet with policymakers and key officials
- Tour the White House
- Senior White House officials will discuss: Infrastructure, International Trade, Department of Defense, and Energy
- Department of Energy briefing will include: Renewable Energy, Transportation and Energy Policy
- Build relationships with business leaders and policymakers
- Legislation will be session!
ITINERARY – *Please note all events are subject to change
TUESDAY – Depart Tuesday A.M.
Meet with Dept. of Energy, Commerce & International Trade
Embassy Cocktail Reception
Congressional Reception Dinner
White House tour
White House Business Council meeting
Meet with CO Congressional Delegation
*Night Bus Tour/Capitol Tour (tentative)
THURSDAY – Return Thursday P.M.
Breakfast with US Chamber
*Tour Pentagon (tentative)