Monday August 29, 2016 at 8:30 AM MDT
Tuesday August 30, 2016 at 4:30 PM MDT
BKD CPAs and Advisors
1801 California Street, Suite 2900
Denver, CO 80202
"Bill was fantastic. He was one of the best instructors I have ever had. He had great content. He knew how to keep it interesting and upbeat. Everyone at Gordon was very impressed. I would take any class from him." - Max Fulton, CEO, Gordon Sign Company
A successful project leader knows how to bring together, expedite, and monitor the essential elements of complex organizational tasks to align project and corporate objectives. Manufacturer's Edge is excited to be able to offer an innovative Project Management Course to the public for the first time on August 29th and 30th!
This entertaining two day program with instructor Bill Hubiak will introduce participants to the tools and techniques necessary to be a successful project leader who completes projects on time and under budget. Attendees will also get the opportunity to interact with other manufacturers who are attending from around Colorado and learn how they are going implement the Project Management techniques presented by Bill. Space is extremely limited, so register now to guarantee your seat in the class. The cost for this course is only $299/person and includes lunch and parking for both days.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives who manage project-intensive organizations
- Experienced project managers who want to enhance their ability to generate successful project outcomes or prepare for PMP certification
- New and prospective project managers who want to jump-start their careers
- Project team members wishing to improve their capacity to work and think together
- Anyone who wants to be a better Project Manager
Bill Hubiak has a very unique, engaging style of presentation and you can find out more about him by visiting his LinkedIn profile.