Time is the invisible resource and to harness the most of it you can follow the following surviving time management tips.
- Concentrate on producing results. Some like the “good ol’fun” of procrastination but that is not managing time effectively.
- Ask for help by first creating a list of rankings with ABC priorities; A being the most important. Angel Tuccy of The Experience Pros uses this system and to manage her time assigns items ranked B or C to other people.
- Create a routine to limit the impact of unexpected events.
- Read and follow the recommendations of “Lists That Saved My Life,” by Angel Tuccy. “Lists That Saved My Life,” insightfully shares tips on turning everyday trials to manageable lists.
- Overcome productivity low-lay zones by working your lists.
- Ask yourself this question; what would I do with two more hours a day? Your answers should be ranked A on your list of priorities and if they are not add them to that list.